3 nights / 4 days for vizag and araku and Annavaram
Day 1:-(Vizag Local Site Seeing)
In The Morning Our driver will meet you And Taken To Hotel/Resort. After fresh up you may visit vizag local site seeing places Bheemunipatnam ( bhimili beach ) Rushikonda,Kailashgiri, R.K Beach, Fishing Harbor, Submarine Museum, Visakha Museum and then Return Back To Hotel/Resort And Overnight Stay At The Hotel/Resort.
Day 2 ( Vizag to Annavaram )
Early Morning after freshening up, we will move to Annavaram temple which was situated on the banks of the pampa river in the East Godavari district,Andhra Pradesh which was around 140 km one side. After Darshanam /Vrathamu you may picked back to vizag and night stay at Vizag hotel / resort there itself .
Day3 :-Vizag- Araku( Rail Cum Road)
- Checking Out Of The Hotel And travel to railway station For Onward Journey To Araku Valley.Exciting Train Journey to borra caves Covering Around 40 Tunnels, Bridges And Various Landscapes.
- After that You Will Be Picked Up And taken Further for The Site Seeing Of Places Of your Interest.
- Rest of the Day will be leisure time for you And night Stay will be at The Resort.
Day4 :-(Araku -Vizag)
- After Breakfast, CheckingOut Of The Hotel/Resort & Return Back To Vizag.
- Enroute Visit To:-
- Ananthagiri Coffee Plantations,
- Galikonda View Point,
- Borra Caves,
- Finally will reach Vizag
Note: Because of Bad Road Conditions,Our Vehicles will not go to katiki waterfalls near borra caves.There everyone has to cross a railway bridge and trek for 4 km up and down.